Friday, January 25, 2013

My Take On Young Love

When I say young love, I mean 16-24. When being in a relationship does not mean dedication for life. When there's no stress on finding your forever, and exploring options.
I am heterosexual, so I'm going to describe my ideal relationship with another male.
I want a relationship not where he texts me in the early in the morning to say good morning, or when he calls in the middle of the night to say he loves me. I don't want a bunch of gifts, and I don't need someone to touch me nose to nose and cuddle me wherever we go.
I want someone who will be there for me when I need him, and accept the fact that at moments I'm completely shattered. I need someone to accept that my mental state is not always in order, and most of the time I'm a mess. Someone that allows me to love him, and allows me to feel comfortable at all times. Someone who is not only my lover, but indeed my best friend. Someone who realizes that I like space. Someone who also realizes I would accept him through everything and give him respect, as long as he did that to me too.
I'm not asking for a love story. I'm asking for someone to just unconditionally love me for who I am, and someone who allows me to do the same for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment